Middlesex University London
Our flexible and accessible MBA (delivered entirely online) will prepare you for the senior management sector in a global business environment. You will emerge with a recognised qualification via a learning progress where analysis and application of key management theories are applied to international business
Join our MBA academics for a webinar presentation and Q&A about our MBA programmes
If you would like to find out more about our MBA courses, register for our live webinar with the Director of MBA Programmes, Dr Anjali Bakhru and Director of the full time MBA Programme, Dr David Kernohan. They will give an insight into what it’s like to study an MBA with Middlesex and answer your questions. Please visit our event page for more details and to register.
Why study the MBA Master of Business Administration (Distance Learning) at Middlesex University?
This MBA is designed for professionals looking for the advanced business, management and leadership skills required to formalise their existing experience to progress into a more senior role. With a key emphasis on practice, our MBA engages those with current business theory, strategic leadership skills and practical industry knowledge which can be applied within your current role and to your longer term career. At the end of the programme you will have the opportunity to embark on a research project which will help you feed your enhanced knowledge and understanding into your professional practice. Depending on your career goals you can opt for a larger scale in-depth investigation, or a narrower scale project, supported by additional content. In both cases there is a full grounding in research methods.
The course’s online delivery via myUniHub, our Business School’s 24-hour student learning environment, means you can study without having to travel or compromise your employment status. With internet access, you will engage with tutors and fellow students and use these forms of communication to receive online materials, audio visual content, group interaction and a variety of e-learning tools.
- We are ranked amongst the global top 200 MBAs.
- Within the course you will work as a Senior Manager, individually and with a team comprising fellow MBA participants.
- Our online delivery means you can study without having to travel or compromise your employment status.
- Distance learning provides the flexibility to work when you want, where you want. This course is also an ideal choice for those with family commitments.
- Professionally recognised by the Chartered Institute Management (CMI). MBA students qualify for student membership of the body and on completion graduates are guaranteed full CMI membership and professional recognition.
- As a student of this course you’ll receive a free electronic textbook for every module.
You can view full course details for the MBA by distance learning or request more information by emailing Knect365.
IBC Academy is our partner in delivering this course, combining the academic expertise and reputation of the Middlesex University Business School with the industry conference and training expertise of IBC Academy, part of Informa Plc. The IBC Academy manages course enrolment on behalf of the University.
Find out more about the Middlesex University Business School and Knect365.